Information REPOSITORY

Browse The UK Deed Poll's past content, and find links to updated information on each page. Please keep in mind that any information/links in the Information Repository may be out of date.

Who Do I Tell? - If I change my name, do I have to notify Companies House to update the records on my limited company?

Yes, you should contact Companies House and fill in the appropriate form to update your details.  For more information, click on the "Companies" tab in the Deed Poll Information List at the top left of this page.




To review the most current version of this information, please visit Companies. Click here to return to the Information Repository main page.


Join the thousands who have trusted the UK Deed Poll Office to help change their name Fill out our fast, simple, and affordable online application to receive your government-registered Deed Poll in no time!
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram